The Juniors Club LLP ( Franchisee- Nutty Scientists) takes the privacy and security of your
personal information very seriously. All data collected from this website is managed and
stored at our Home Office, which is located in Mumbai.
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site or fill out a form. When
registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address
and other personal information. You are also welcome to visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
The information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To respond to your requests for information about our services, programs, or locations
- To provide workshops/events/birthday party ideas best suited to your needs
- To administer emergency services or other medical care if necessary
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond
to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To send periodic emails about special events or promotions (the email you provide
may be used to send you information including company news, updates, and special
information about our services or locations.)
- To administer periodic contests, promotions, or surveys or other site features
- To comply with government regulations and standards
- To consider your application for employment with The Juniors Club LLP.
Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or
given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for
the express purpose of delivering information that you specifically request.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal
information when we access your personal information.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable
information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our
website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this
information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is
appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights,
property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be
provided to other parties for marketing, advertising or other uses.
Third Party Links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on
our website. These thirty party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We
therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites.
Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about
This online policy applies only to information collected through our website and not to
information collected offline.